- WELCOME MESSAGE
- COURSE WORK
This is the Discipleship and Membership Class of the church.
Our class is offered for those who are interested in knowing more of what Royalhouse is all about. The course is designed to briefly inform you about RCI, the basics of the Christian faith, and all the many opportunities you have to grow in your Christian walk here at Royalhouse.
There are also courses for all volunteer church workers and leaders which is required before joining certain groups or becoming a leader.
We have, and keep developing single class Sunday school lessons on varied subjects like Managing Your Emotions, Managing Your Finances, Managing your Home, Prayer, Deliverance and Sin.
Some of the topics that will be discussed are: The Power Ministry of Royalhouse, The Parable of the Sower, the Word of God, Worship, The Vision of Royalhouse Chapel International and more!
You will learn what we're about, the structure of leadership at Royalhouse and what membership is all about.
The Welcome Class, which is the first class designed to welcome you into the Ministry of Royalhouse Chapel international. Some of the other classes are taught by the Principal, some of the Pastors and Ministers and also volunteer teachers of the school.
Other leaders are available to answer any questions you might have.
The Foundation School Welcome to Mountain class is recommended to anyone considering membership at Mountain or anyone having a desire to know more about who we are.
Charles Dexter A. Benneh
The Foundation School is for all those who want to join our church.
Reasons to join a church:Scriptural Reasons: back to top
Jesus Christ Is Zealous About the Church "...Christ loved the church and he gave his life for it." Ephesians 5:25
A lot of us who say we are Christians, a follower of Christ, do not really understand what that means. Following Christ is obeying His commandments, copying His ways and doing them by the strength of the Holy Spirit!
A picture of a follower must always be synonymous with that of the person they are flowing. If we want to follow Christ we should also love the church and give our lives to it like He did!
Societal Reasons: back to top
The Church Is the Answer to the Kind of World We Now Live In
Humans are becoming more and more selfish, devoted to themselves and committed to nothing...a job...a marriage...a church. This mind-set has significantly affected Christians who have now become "church shoppers and hoppers,” treating the Body of Christ like a hot new commodity: “30 days no obligation trial period – return to us if you do not like it – no questions asked!”
It is an unselfish decision that demonstrates our love for others. Commitment always builds character.
Practical Reasons: back to top
How Can We Define Our Church Family?
Every team must have a roster. Every school must have an enrolment. Every business has a payroll. Every army has an enlistment. Even our country takes a census and requires voter registration. Membership identifies our family. And every family has their peculiar practices and way of doing things. What church family are you a part of?
Personal Reasons: back to top
The Church is designed to Spiritually Mature its Members
Referring from the Story of Cain and Abel... we are each other’s brother (and sister’s) keeper! We must be liable to each other.
That is a strong theme in the book of Acts, indeed in the entire New Testament and beyond. Special emphasis is laid on the need for Christian accountability for spiritual growth. Sheep do what they want, when they want, how they want and with whom they in the absence of a shepherd – and you know what happens next: disaster! So, who is your shepherd?
RCI Commitment Levels of Progress back to top
In Royalhouse Chapel International, South London Mission, the progress of commitment is from:
Commitment Levels Defined: back to top
At the completion of the Course, there is usually a colourful graduation ceremony at which certificates of membership are given.
It is after then that a student many continue on to another course, i.e. Church Workers Course or Leadership Course.
The course work is still underdevelopment. We are regularly developing and adding new classes which are relevant to specific situations aimed at educating and assisting church members with domestic, social and spiritual development.
Here's the course work that currently exists:
The Course Work back to top
New Convert Class
- Basics – The Parable of the Sower
- Salvation – The Free Gift of God
- The Word of God – Your Sure Foundation
- The Holy Spirit – Your Great Helper
Discipleship Class back to top
- The Christian Character - The Fruit of the Spirit
- The Christian Devotion – Our Reasonable Sacrifice
- The Christian Duty – Stewardship
Membership Class back to top
- Welcome to Royalhouse
- The History, Vision, Mission & Structure of Royalhouse Chapel International
- Spiritual Authority and Loyalty
- Serving the Vision of Royalhouse Chapel International – Ministry Placement
Graduation Class back to top
- Review - Quiz
- Membership Obligation - What is expected of you as a member
- Leadership Obligation – What is expected of us as your shepherd
- Final Preparation - Membership Covenant, Covenant Cutting, Vows, etc.
Graduation – Bonafide Membership Certificate
LEVEL TWO: SPECIALISED VOLUNTEER COURSES back to top
- Liberty (Deliverance) Class – Understanding the Operations of the Devil
- Baptism Class – What is true Baptism?
- Prayer Class – Power with God
- Mighty Man Class – Who is a Mighty Man?
Rededication Class back to top
- Transgression – What is sin?
- Repentance – I will never do that again!
- Renewal – Restoring the Joy of Salvation
- Growing – Walking in the Light
LEVEL THREE: BECOMING A VISIONARY MEMBER back to top
Church Workers Class
- Defining the Work of God – What is ministry?
- Discovering and Deploying Spiritual Gifts and Abilities
- The Seven Principles of Ministry
- The Dos and Don’ts of Ministry
- Working as a Volunteer Church Worker in Royalhouse Chapel International
Customer Services Class back to top
- What is Customer Services?
- The Royalhouse Customer (client)
- Wrong Attitudes of Customer Service
- Right Attitudes of Customer Service
- Are You Ready To Serve The Customer?
Induction by Senior Pastor – Visionary Member Certificate
Leadership Class back to top
- The CALL to Leadership – To Be an RCI Leader is a call
- The Authority Structure of Royalhouse Chapel International
- The Culture of Royalhouse Chapel International – The Spirit of the House
- The Dos and Don’ts of Royalhouse Chapel International Leaders
- The Seven Expectations of a Leader of Royalhouse Chapel International
God bless you for clicking on to this page!
To contact us about the school, please read the rest of the information, and click on the link at the bottom.
All information shared with us is subject to the Data Protection Act and will therefore be treated in confidentiality and not passed on to third party institutions.
Your information will be treated in confidentiality and will not be passed on to third party institutions.
Kindly be sure to fill in all your details, especially your post code, mobile number and email address.
Once again, thank you!
Foundation School Team